Admission to Blessed Sacrament School opens October 1, 2017 for the following school year. All applications must be submitted online through TADS, our Enrollment and Admissions management company. The application can be completed from the Online Application tab on the left.
There is a non-refundable $75 application fee. Serving Our Children scholars are reimbursed through the scholarship program.
The Open House presentations begin with short remarks from the principal, followed by presentations from faculty, parents, and the Admissions Director. The information presentation is followed by a tour of the school and classrooms with parent and student guides. An opportunity to ask questions will take place after the tours.
Open House Schedule:
- Tuesday, October 24 at 9am for K applicants only
- Tuesday, November 14 at 9am for K-8 applicants
- Wednesday, January 10 at 7pm for K-8 applicants
If you are unable to attend a scheduled open house, tours are available by appointment. Please email Nancy Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
Students in grades 3-8 who wish to visit the school may schedule shadow appointments by emailing email@example.com. Shadow visits are generally scheduled after admission to the school.
- Attend an Open House or schedule a tour.
- Complete and submit the online application (application must be completed before some required forms can be obtained).
- Submit required documents listed below. All documents must be submitted to TADS by email, fax, or mail. No documents may be submitted to the school.
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- A copy of the student's baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Archdiocese of Washington's Immunization Policy Acknowledgement form (available through TADS)
- DC Universal Health Certificate (available through TADS)
- K- 1 applicants only, please print the K-1 recommendation form and its supplemental questions from TADS and give it to your applicant's current teacher. When the teacher has completed the forms, he/she must scan, fax or mail to TADS.
- For 2-8 applicants, please print the 2-8 recommendation form from TADS.com and give it to one of your child's current teachers. When the teacher has completed the form, he/she must scan,fax or mail to TADS.
- 2-8 applicants should also submit a final report card for at least 2 previous years. If an applicant has taken standardized testing, that should be submitted as well. All materials must be scanned, faxed or mailed to TADS. (If you submit a transcript request form (found on TADS.com) to your current school, the school will send the required materials to TADS.)
Admissions Deadlines and Decisions:
All sibling applications for the 2018 - 2019 school year are due by December 5, 2017 and are considered before new applications. Sibling decisions will be made and parents notified via email by February 9, 2018.
All other applications are due by January 5, 2018. All non-sibling application decisions will be made by February 17, 2018.
Testing for kindergarten students will take place in the late winter or early spring (after acceptance). All other applicants will be tested before admission decisions are made. Parents will be notified of testing dates via email. If you child is transferring from an Archdiocesan school and has taken Scantron, admissions testing will not be required.
Enrollment and Re-enrollment:
For new families, there is a non-refundable $250 registration fee and a non-refundable $1000 tuition deposit per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
For sibling families, there is a non-refundable $250 registration fee per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
In order to get an accurate picture of enrollment figures for the following school year, we complete the re-enrollment process for current students in January. The enrollment window will be open January 15 - 31, 2018. There is a non-refundable re-registration fee of $250 per student to reserve placement for the following school year.
The registration fee is separate from tuition.