Admission Dates for Enrollment for the 2022 - 2023 School Year:
- October 1, 2021 - Admissions Open to all applicants for Fall 2022
- October 28, 2021 - Open House @ 1:30pm - 3pm (Registration required)
- December 10, 2021 - Open House @ 1:30pm - 3pm (Registration required)
- December 13, 2021 - Sibling Applications Due
- January 10, 2022 - Re-Enrollment of Current Students Begins
- January 28, 2022 - Re-Enrollment of Current Students Due
- January 31, 2022 - All New Student Applications Due
- February 14, 2022 - K Applicant and Sibling Decision Notifications Emailed
- March 4, 2022 - 1-8 Applicant Decision Notifications Emailed
Thank you for considering Blessed Sacrament School. Blessed Sacrament opened its doors in 1923 to 62 students taught by six nuns. Many years later, 500+ students and 70+ faculty and staff still walk these halls. Many changes have taken place at the school since its opening. However, Blessed Sacrament School’s mission is the same; to provide a quality Catholic education combining faith formation and excellent academics at a neighborhood parish school.
Enrollment in Blessed Sacrament implies a commitment by students and parents to comply with policies and regulations of the school. Students and parents are expected to support the school's philosophy, procedures, discipline code, and C.A.R.E. theme.
If you are interested in applying to Blessed Sacrament School for fall 2022, applications will be accepted beginning October 1, 2021. All applications will be processed through our online admissions and enrollment provider, TADS.com. There is a $75 fee to apply. To apply, please click here.
The admissions director and the principal reserve the right to select students who would most benefit from the curriculum and resources of Blessed Sacrament School.
We look forward to working with your family.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Admissions, Allison Cogswell, at 202-966-6682, ext. 4031 or firstname.lastname@example.org.