Admission Dates 2018 - 2019
- October 1 - Admissions Open to all applicants for Fall 2019
- November 15 - Open House for K-8 Applicants- 9am. Click here to register.
- December 14 - Sibling Applications Due
- January 10 - Open House for K-8 Applicants - 7pm Wine & Cheese. Click here to register.
- January 14 - All New Student Applications Due
- January 14 - Re-Enrollment of Current Students Begins
- February 1 - Re-Enrollment of Current Students Due
- February 8 - K Applicant and Sibling Decision Notifications Emailed
- February 15 - 1-8 Applicant Decision Notifications Emailed
Thank you for considering Blessed Sacrament School. Blessed Sacrament opened its doors in 1923 to 62 students taught by six nuns. Many years later, 500 students and 70+ faculty and staff still walk these halls. Many changes have taken place at the school since its opening. However, Blessed Sacrament School’s mission is the same; to provide a quality Catholic education combining faith formation and excellent academics at a neighborhood parish school.
Enrollment in Blessed Sacrament implies a commitment by students and parents to comply with policies and regulations of the school. Students and parents are expected to support the school's philosophy, procedures, discipline code and C.A.R.E. theme.
If you are interested in applying to Blessed Sacrament School for fall 2019, applications will be accepted beginning October 1, 2018. All applications will be processed through our online admissions and enrollment provider, TADS. To apply, please click here. There is a $75 fee to apply.
The admissions director and the principal reserve the right to select students who would most benefit from the curriculum and resources of Blessed Sacrament School.
We look forward to working with your family.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Director of Admissions, Nancy Ryan, at 202-966-6682, ext. 6110 or firstname.lastname@example.org.