All applications must be submitted online through TADS, our enrollment and admissions management company. The application can be completed from the Online Application link on the right.
There is a non-refundable $75 application fee. Serving Our Children applicants must pay the application fee and can submit receipts for reimbursement to the scholarship program.
Both Open Houses will include a tour of the facility and campus, a chance to meet and observe faculty and staff, and an opportunity to meet with the Principal and Assistant Principal for questions. Please be advised, students will not be present in the building. Current parents will be available to help direct prospective parents and to offer insight on their experience at Blessed Sacrament School.
Open House Schedule:
Thursday, October 27, 2022 9:00 - 11:00am (Register HERE)
Tuesday, January 10, 2023 6:30 - 8:30 pm (Register HERE)
Registration will be required for admittance.
If you are unable to attend an Open House, please email Allison Cogswell for a virtual alternative at email@example.com.
- Complete and submit the online application (application must be completed before some required forms can be obtained).
- Submit required documents listed below. All documents must be submitted to TADS by email, fax, or mail.
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- A copy of the student's baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Archdiocese of Washington's Immunization Policy Acknowledgement form (available through TADS)
- DC Universal Health Certificate (available through TADS)
- Dept of Health Oral Health Form (available through TADS)
A copy of all medical/academic records, including but not limited to: psychoeducational testing, IEP, 504 Plan, speech/language evaluation (if applicable)
Required documents for Kindergarten & 1st Grade Applicants:
- Current report card or progress report (if applicable)
- K-1 teacher recommendation form (available through TADS). This form should be given to the applicant's current teacher. Completed forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Required documents for 2nd through 8th Grade Applicants:
- Current report card
- End of year report card from the 2 most recent school years
- Standardized testing
- 2-8 teacher recommendation form (available through TADS). This form should be given to the applicant’s current teacher. Completed forms must be emailed to email@example.com.
If you submit a transcript request form (available through TADS) to your current school, the school should send the required materials to TADS
Admissions Deadlines and Decisions:
All sibling applications for the 2023 - 2024 school year are due December 13, 2022 and are considered before new applications. Sibling decisions are emailed in February.
All other applications are due by January 30, 2023. All non-sibling application decisions are emailed by March 3, 2023.
Testing for kindergarten students will take place in the late winter or early spring (after acceptance). All other applicants will be tested before admission decisions are made. Parents will be notified of testing dates via email. If your child is transferring from an Archdiocesan school and has taken Scantron or MAP, admissions testing will not be required.
Enrollment and Re-enrollment:
For new families, there is a non-refundable $250 enrollment fee and a non-refundable $1000 tuition deposit per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
For sibling families, there is a non-refundable $250 enrollment fee per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
In order to get an accurate picture of enrollment figures for the following school year, we complete the re-enrollment process for current students in January. There is a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $250 per student to reserve placement for the following school year.
The enrollment fee is separate from tuition.