Admission to Blessed Sacrament School for the 2019 - 2020 school year is now closed. Please contact Nancy Ryan at email@example.com before applying.
Admission for the 2020 - 2021 school year opens September 31, 2019. All applications must be submitted online through TADS, our enrollment and admissions management company. The application can be completed from the Online Application link on the right.
There is a non-refundable $75 application fee. Serving Our Children applicants must pay the application fee and can submit receipts for reimbursement to the scholarship program.
The Open House presentations begin with short remarks from the principal, followed by presentations from faculty, parents, and the Admissions Director. The information presentation is followed by a tour of the school and classrooms with parent and student guides. An opportunity to ask questions will take place after the tours.
Open House Schedule:
- There are no more open houses scheduled this school year. Please check back for the 2019 - 2020 schedule of Open Houses.
If you were unable to attend a scheduled open house, tours are available by appointment. Please email Nancy Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a tour.
Students in grades 3-8 who wish to visit the school may schedule shadow appointments by emailing email@example.com. Shadow visits are generally scheduled after admission to the school.
- Attend an Open House or schedule a tour.
- Complete and submit the online application (application must be completed before some required forms can be obtained).
- Submit required documents listed below. All documents must be submitted to TADS by email, fax, or mail. No documents may be submitted to the school.
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- A copy of the student's baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Archdiocese of Washington's Immunization Policy Acknowledgement form (available through TADS)
- DC Universal Health Certificate (available through TADS)
- K-1 applicants only, please print the K-1 recommendation form and its supplemental questions from TADS and give it to your applicant's current teacher. When the teacher has completed the forms, he/she must scan, fax or mail it to TADS along with th previous year's report card.
- For 2-8 applicants, please print the 2-8 recommendation form from TADS.com and give it to one of your child's current teachers. When the teacher has completed the form, he/she must scan,fax or mail it to TADS.
- 2-8 applicants should also submit an end of year report card from the 2 most recent years. If an applicant has taken standardized testing, that should be submitted as well. All materials must be scanned, faxed or mailed to TADS. (If you submit a transcript request form (found on TADS.com) to your current school, the school should send the required materials to TADS.)
Admissions Deadlines and Decisions:
All sibling applications for the 2020 - 2021 school year are due December 13, 2019 and are considered before new applications. Sibling decisions are emailed in January 2019.
All other applications are due by January 10, 2020. All non-sibling application decisions are made by February 14, 2020.
Testing for kindergarten students will take place in the late winter or early spring (after acceptance). All other applicants will be tested before admission decisions are made. Parents will be notified of testing dates via email. If your child is transferring from an Archdiocesan school and has taken Scantron, admissions testing will not be required.
Enrollment and Re-enrollment:
For new families, there is a non-refundable $250 enrollment fee and a non-refundable $1000 tuition deposit per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
For sibling families, there is a non-refundable $250 enrollment fee per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
In order to get an accurate picture of enrollment figures for the following school year, we complete the re-enrollment process for current students in January. The enrollment window is open January 10 - January 31, 2020. There is a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $250 per student to reserve placement for the following school year.
The enrollment fee is separate from tuition.