All applications must be submitted online through TADS, our enrollment and admissions management company. The application can be completed from the Online Application link on the right.
There is a non-refundable $75 application fee. Serving Our Children applicants must pay the application fee and can submit receipts for reimbursement to the scholarship program.
Due to the health and safety procedures we have in place coupled with local COVID-19 restrictions, we will need to make some adjustments to the format of the Open Houses.
Both Open Houses will include a self-guided tour of the facility and campus, a chance to meet and observe faculty and staff, and an opportunity to meet with the Principal and Assistant Principal for questions. Please be advised, students will not be present in the building. Current parents will be available to help direct prospective parents and to offer insight on their experience at Blessed Sacrament School.
Open House Schedule:
- Thursday, October 28, 2021 1:30 - 3 pm (Register HERE)
- Friday, December 10, 2021 1:30 - 3 pm (Register HERE)
In addition to temperature screenings, registration will be required for admittance.
If you were unable to attend an Open House, please email Allison Cogswell for a virtual alternative at email@example.com.
- Complete and submit the online application (application must be completed before some required forms can be obtained).
- Submit required documents listed below. All documents must be submitted to TADS by email, fax, or mail. No documents may be submitted to the school.
- A copy of the student's birth certificate
- A copy of the student's baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Archdiocese of Washington's Immunization Policy Acknowledgement form (available through TADS)
- DC Universal Health Certificate (available through TADS)
- Dept of Health Oral Health Form (available through TADS)
- Final report cards for previous two school years (if applicable)
- K-1 applicants only, please print the K-1 recommendation form and its supplemental questions from TADS and give it to your applicant's current teacher. When the teacher has completed the forms, he/she must scan, fax or mail it to TADS along with th previous year's report card.
- For 2-8 applicants, please print the 2-8 recommendation form from TADS.com and give it to one of your child's current teachers. When the teacher has completed the form, he/she must scan,fax or mail it to TADS.
- 2-8 applicants should also submit an end of year report card from the 2 most recent years. If an applicant has taken standardized testing, that should be submitted as well. All materials must be scanned, faxed or mailed to TADS. (If you submit a transcript request form (found on TADS.com) to your current school, the school should send the required materials to TADS.)
Admissions Deadlines and Decisions:
All sibling applications for the 2022 - 2023 school year are due December 13, 2021 and are considered before new applications. Sibling decisions are emailed in February.
All other applications are due by January 31, 2022. All non-sibling application decisions are emailed by March 4, 2022.
Testing for kindergarten students will take place in the late winter or early spring (after acceptance). All other applicants will be tested before admission decisions are made. Parents will be notified of testing dates via email. If your child is transferring from an Archdiocesan school and has taken Scantron, admissions testing will not be required.
Enrollment and Re-enrollment:
For new families, there is a non-refundable $250 enrollment fee and a non-refundable $1000 tuition deposit per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
For sibling families, there is a non-refundable $250 enrollment fee per student due at the time of admission acceptance.
In order to get an accurate picture of enrollment figures for the following school year, we complete the re-enrollment process for current students in January. There is a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $250 per student to reserve placement for the following school year.
The enrollment fee is separate from tuition.