Please see the following requirements for volunteering at Blessed Sacrament School.
- Complete the VOLUNTEER APPLICATION.
- Email Colleen Molloy at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.966.6682 ext. 6070 to schedule an appointment for an electronic background check. Please bring a check for $13.50 made payable to Blessed Sacrament to your appointment as well as your completed volunteer application, and two forms of governement issued ID (license, passport, SS card, birth certificate).
- Once you have completed the background check, you must register for a one time, 3hr Protecting God's Children class. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.virtus.org
- Click "First Time Registrant" from the list on the left of the scree
- Click "Begin the Registration Process"
- From the drop down menu, select "Washington, DC (Archdiocese)"
- Follow the prompts to register and select a class to attend